My Favorite Photo


Hello my name is Catalina Casillo Rivera and I am going to tell us about my favorite photo at the moment.

My favorite photo was taken by my older cousin. The photo was taken the last year at Christmas with my mother whole family. We have a tradition like a family of open the gifs at 12 at night, which is when the baby Jesus was born. Every year in Christmas I dress like Mrs. Claus, and my cousin that had my same age dress like Mr. Claus and we give the gifs to all my family, we last a lot of time because my family is so big.

While we wait until 12 at night, me make a bingo where everyone brings gifs, and for the full bingo that is the last one of the night, we make a huge basket with a lot of food, I had never won the big gif, after the bingo we ate cake , because the girls of my family are pastry chef.

An the last thing that we made is that we open the gifs, and we finish around 3am.






Comentarios